Barbecued Mini Ribs Recipe
Everyone loves ribs, but have you ever tried mini ribs? Perfect for canapés, tapas dinners or late night snack, barbecued mini-ribs are tasty and finger-lickin’!
- Pork ribs, about 700g
- 6 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (paste)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon seasoned plain (all-purpose) flour
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- Separate the ribs, then, using a meat cleaver or heavy knife, cut each rib in half widthways to make about 30 pieces.
- Mix the sherry, tomato puree, soy sauce, tabasco, and sugar in a bowl. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Put the seasoned flour in a strong plastic bag, then add the ribs and toss to coat.
- Dip each rib in the sauce. Cook on a hot barbecue or under a hot grill for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked and a little charred.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.