Beef and Vegetable Nachos Recipes
Nachos are easy to make, versatile for almost any occastion and most importantly they’re abosolutely delicious! Whether you want to make a quick snack, a starter to share or a complete meal, nachos are sure to satisfy.
- 500 gm beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 3 carrots, chopped into small cubes
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chilli
- 1 tin diced tomatoes (about 500 gm)
- 1 tin cream of tomato soup (about 500 gm)
- 1 tin red kidney beans (about 500 gm)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large packet corn chips
- Grated cheese to sprinkle on top
- Light sour cream (optional)
- Brown onions on medium heat with garlic and chilli.
- Add beef and cook til browned, stirring frequently to split up any lumps of meat.
- Add carrots and capsicum and cook for 10 minutes
- Add tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes without the lid on the pan. Stir frequently.
- Add tomato soup and drained beans. Cook for 5 minutes until heated through.
Place a large handful of corn chips in each bowl, spoon beef and vegetable mixture on top. Add another large handful of corn chips and sprinkle on a handful of grated cheese. Top with sour cream.