Healthy Salmon Recipes
There is nothing more delicious than a good healthy salmon recipe! Salmon is a great source of Omega 3, and with just two servings a week, you can greatly help to improve the overall health of your heart.
But that’s not all! Salmon has also been proven to improve the overall cognitive function in the brain, whilst helping to reduce inflammation, improving vision and contributing to the health of your skin and hair.
Incorporating a few healthy salmon recipes for breakfast, lunch or dinner, is a great way to take advantage of all these great health benefits.
Check out a few favourites of ours when it comes to healthy salmon recipes, we’re sure that you’ll love them!
Salmon Salad With Vinaigrette
Create a delicious salmon salad with vinaigrette dressing for a completely healthy yet satisfying lunch or dinner.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 450g green beans
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Preheat your grill or stove top to medium-high heat.
- Boil a large pot of water and cook the beans for just two minutes.
- Afterwards, add the beans to ice water and drain.
- Combine salt, pepper, mustard, oil and vinegar together in a separate bowl using a whisk and set aside.
- Spray each side of the salmon fillets with oil using a mister or a brush. 6. Additionally, add the pepper and salt to the fillets before placing the salmon on a pan or on the grill.
- Place the salmon skin side up on the grill and cook for 8 minutes in total, flipping every 4 minutes.
- Serve with greens, eggs and topped with vinaigrette dressing!
Easy Salmon With Capers
Easy salmon with capers is one of the quickest healthy salmon recipes available.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat a pan over the stove to medium-high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to keep the salmon from sticking to the pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the salmon fillet.
- Once the pan is preheated, add the salmon fillet skin side up.
- Allow the salmon to cook for 4 minutes and flip.
- Cook the salmon for an additional 4 minutes, add a tablespoon of caper to give the fish a tangy taste.
- Serve and enjoy!