Roast Lemon And Honey Lamb
1 1/2 kg easy carve lamb leg
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
2 tablespoons warm honey
roasted tomates, roasted chat potatoes and steamed green beans to serve
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic and honey.
- Place lamb in a large oven bag. Pour lemon and honey mixture over lamb.
- Tightly tie the end and cut 3 slashes in th top of the bag.
- Place in a roasting dish.
- Cook lamb for 1 1/2 hours.
- Rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Serving suggestions: Serve with roasted tomatoes, potatoes and beans.