Steak Marinade Recipes
Barbecues are a great way to feed a crowd! Next time you have friends over and need some new BBQ recipes, check out these three fantastic ways of marinating steak. The best part is, preparing these BBQ recipes will only use one bowl!
New York Steak Marinade
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- Chop up the garlic. Then in a large bowl, mix the garlic, oregano, onion powder, and Montreal Steak Seasoning together.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and all ingredients in a plastic bag. Add in your steaks; seal and refrigerate.
- Marinate anywhere from 30 Minutes to a day.
Herb and Pepper Steak Marinade
- 1/2 cup steak rub
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons course black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon white pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons rib rub
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- Olive oil, as needed
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a large bowl.
- While stirring, add the olive oil till the mixture is a mushy, paste-like consistency.
- Submerge steaks in mixture, rubbing it into the surface of the steaks. Leave steaks in mixture for approximately 30 minutes.
Lemon and Herb Steak Marinade
- 1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup juice and grated rind of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 shallot minced or 1 large onion minced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Process all ingredients in blender until smooth
- Marinate the steak with the mixture and leave for 30 minutes.
So there you have three fantastic BBQ recipes! Try these three marinades next time you have friends over, they will be sure to love them!